Amdal In Home Care is certified to provide live scan fingerprinting services at our Tulare office location.
If your employer or license requires completion of a live scan, call Amdal today to schedule your appointment:
Walk in's are welcome, but appointments are recommended to avoid wait time. Please allow 15-30 minutes for the entire process. This includes, paperwork, payment, & fingerprinting.
Fingerprinting hours of operation are:
Monday - Friday 9am-4pm
How does Live Scan Work?
The true identity of an individual can be established through he submission of fingerprints. Live Scan technology replaces the manual process of recording an individual's fingerprinting pattern using an ink-less electronic process. Live Scan digitizes the fingerprint characteristics that make fingerprints unique, and enables the electronic transfer of the fingerprints and personal data to the Department of Justice (DOJ) within seconds.
Items Needed to be Fingerprinted:
- Valid Photo ID (Expired IDs are not accepted. Valid forms of ID include: State Driver's License, State Identification Card, or Passport/Immigration Documentation.)
- Valid Social Security Number
- Your Request for Live Scan Form (We ask that you have this filled out completely prior to arriving.)
Amdal In Home Care is located at:
318 South M. Street Tulare, CA 93274
- From the CA 99 Exit on Tulare Ave
- Head West on Tulare Ave
- Turn Left onto South M Street
- Continue South just past Inyo Ave
- Our building is adjacent to M Green Financial. Look for Amdal's red lettering on the door. Parking is available on the right side of the building.
We accept cash, credit/debit, money order, or company checks (no personal checks accepted.) The total cost due is dependent on your live scan request type. The total cost of live-scan includes our rolling fee, DOJ fee, and FBI fee (if required) which typically ranges between $55-85 total. Fees are subject to change.
HOURS & CONTACT INFORMATION:
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am-4pm.